Wednesday, November 12, 2008

mama

once i've opened my eyes it was 8am sharp and called to my dearie and say "good morning babe!" and hanged up the phone and continua sleeping. it was 12.58pm when i looked at my phone and i saw there were 3 missed calls from my friend and called him back "hello, i just woke up ahh~"... actually he wants me to accompany him for lunch then i looked at my purse and just left rm1 note only haha...so i had refused him and accompany my mom for lunch, what to do since she willing to pay for my meal,right? *evil smiles on my face*. we had talked and gossiped many things and what surprised me was she told me that she was so sick during papa, gor gor and me not at home. she thought she gonna die right away without any reasons, and the feelings were so unwell and horrible...she advised me many things...wow~

as she says "life is so weak, you may 'leave' at anytime....why dont you enjoy your life during you are still alive?"

"even though you earn hard but dont just keeping your money into your bank and at the same time you also have to enjoy your life by travelling, shopping and bla bla..."

"once you really got died aaa, you might not take your precious things along with you...."

no wonder my mom always be cheerful and flexible lerr....

mama i love you...

No comments: