Tuesday, November 18, 2008

words dont come easily

guess where am i now? i at starbuck and drinking frappucino green tea now. Whenever i am in the bad or good mood, my favorite beverage will always on my mind to give myself feeling comfortable and keep my mentality to the normal rate. i again had a big 'fight' with my parents ,yet, they all shouted at me like a little fucking puppy with no status among in my family. i was so down, depressed and cried over the incident happened to me. i was playing online game until 6am in the morning and my daddy went to toilet and passed by me...my anger raised up up up up up and up! i shut-ed down my laptop, went to bed and slept! woke up at 12.++pm and lying in the bed (1.++pm) get up and saw my mom who's lying in her bed too (the feeling of the angered is raised up once again...!) since i dont wish to see theirs f**king hell faces so i decided to went off from this saddest place!

i went to tried wedding gowns...YEA ITS WEDDING GOWN....but undecided planning who shall i married with. calvin helps me to take a look at the gowns which is suitable for me the most...thanks calvin...you're so lovely like boom-bas-tic which is a dog...and own by kok's family hahahaa...just kidding k..that is my first wore gowns =D and the feeling was great! *thumbs up* but the gowns are heavy. i couldnt imagine how i look like after a heavy make up on my face and wear the nicely gowns =D. No worries, i'll take photos to upload over here... ;)

i would like to confess my feeling now at my blog here....

*im feeling grateful that i was born with complete limbs =)

*to have a nicer girlfriend which i ever had
(thats real in me...if you cant accept for who i am then please off from my blog now)

*although i am not from richer families but i still afford to buy my fancy things using my own saving.

* i want to be a very successful person like calvin does right now....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ham yen..got feel better now abit anot?if not..i bring bom bastic to ur hs n let u play....bombastic wanna bite some1's pepet now..let u high ha...
chang lok hui ah.. yennn!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks kah yan~!!!!!