Saturday, July 5, 2008

fed up

i need someone to UNDERSTAND me instead of tie-ing me up of my freedom...i get frustrated and even pissed off from my family especially my dad. i've no idea since when he so suddenly cares me so much compared with last time. i prefer my 'olden daddy' who is dont care much about me and just give me pocket money without asking ANYTHING and bla bla bla....but now......... pui, wait for me back to home and have to listen his crapping before to bed......yo...... i dont want~~~~~~~ next will be my mum, if i yam cha with friends late at night but why she has to wake daddy up and tell him le? and then my daddy will keep my phone ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring~ if i refuse to answer his calls, 1 or 2 minutes later a sms will comes to my phone and say ~"do you want to answer the phone or not?"~
everytime received the same sms from him.....fed up la

my replied was "stucking at the highway now" but actually i still crapping with my friends haha and "okok lar" which means "boring"....

how good if i have a twin sister haha

=S

No comments: