Monday, July 7, 2008

thanks Mr.Sore throat

i was awake at 1.3+ am because the painful at my throat...seriously i cant really sleep now but i am extremely tired. could you imagine that how suffering i am now? although it just sore throat but the painful at my throat is killing me! every time when i swallow saliva or water the feeling is like my throat has been kicking by someone! i never felt the painful of the throat as pain as this time....k ler i know some of you might think that i chui sui too 'over' haha... =P

while i in the class of today, i told cindy that i saw many nice clothes at sg.wang and a friend of mine who is crazily shopping as well and accidentally heard of us conversation then he right away suggested to go after the class and then we agreed. the moment when i agree with them i realized that i got lots of assignment to finish by end of this week... what to do since i have promised them right? haha so i have been force myself to go... before the shopping started i need to withdraw money, my friend had shouted at me in the public 'yen! are you withdraw?!' (shut up k if ppl robs me later how? haha)
a few minutes after that, another friend of mine shouted at me once again ' what are you doing right now? withdraw ah?!' i was queuing up for the ATM k...this is so common sense also need to asked and shouted at me some more.

shopped at PDI =)
and i've 'grabbed' something from there hehe...

i saw a pair of nike shoe in THREE POINT SIX
wow~ thats pretty cool
whole shoe is in white but the nike logo and some certain parts in green colour!
i want i want i want i want i want i want i want...!
you can purchase it at RM 277.++ haha...!
i know its bloody expensive...

when i've reached to my house....i felt unwell and dizzy =S
i think i would fall a sick soon...

never out of my expectation

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eat more sore throat de candy.dose fisherman ah,capsil ah,hall ah,mat cha mat cha ah...will help much de.