Thursday, August 14, 2008

happie me~

erm...i told myself to study until last minute before went in to exam hall BUT before my friends and i went into exam hall, my friend keep on saying "we all die together~" repeat this phrase of words again again and again then i was like "choi~ you didnt brush your teeth is it, you are the only one who should go die but dont drag us to join you kay" i'm so frustrated when you're confidence enough and ready to take exam but your friend was like cursing ppl around you, so i got abit bu shuang him....ended up i gave up to continua study and have a lil talk with my friends to release tension =)

alright then, my seat for today is D15 and in front of me is cindy some more....wow so lucky of us. before the exam started, i realized that i forgot to take out of my hp =S so i went out again and put into my bag.

" you're supposed to do that before you came in, right?" said by ke le feh
" i forgot.....so how" my replied hehe

i have no comment on how my result would be =) ........take it easy

finally exam to be over.................mama mia~~

we headed to leisure mall for watching movie....ROGUE.

cindy bought at 4.50pm with nice seats as there is not much ppl at this hours haha... so we still have 2 hours before the movie started. to treat myself nicely then i have suggested to yam cha at starbuck and get myself a green tea frappucino! damn nice!

well, im quite happy hanging out with my bestie but today it is just a first of exam =(
still got 2 subjects to go through.............


Be Positive!


No comments: