Tuesday, August 5, 2008

i'm a good daughter

being a good daughter it is not a hard task =)

when i opened up my eyes in the morning, i felt so lazy to finish up my assignment which have to summit up by tomorrow. i heard my mom was shouting at my brother, i out from my room and asked them

me : why shouting at brother?
my mom replied : your brother's car's window had broken already!
me : huh...?
mom : got thiefs trying to steal something from the car!
me : then...?
mom : the thief so stupid! dont know how to steal but end up he "rosakkan" the cd player!
me : hahhaha....what a stupid thief!
mom : sigh! have to pay for the repair...

actually my planning was to bring my mom out to shopping but my pocket money is going to be dry soon hahaha! so i just brought her to watch cinema at leisure mall. i paid for her as i want to make her feel better and happy.

i've watched THE DARK OF NIGHT with my mom today....aiyerrr, i dont really get the whole movie...this movie makes me confused alot =( waste my money for it.

after get back to home then i asked my mom a question...

me : today happy bo?
mom : happie~

hhhahahhahha....i know it is lame.......so what~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the joker acted nurse...vr funny therr..heheh