Wednesday, August 20, 2008

pee

as usual my bladder almost exploded during in the exam hall haha...when i stucking or running out of idea due to my final questions i will keep on drinking water until i can figure it out...after i finished my whole bottle then i started feel like want to pee-ing on my chair...=S

then i was thinking " sei lo, my seat so far from toilet + i have no time to finish my paper tim"

ended up i force myself to focus more on questions....

next subject~

my final subject is intro to masscom which starts at 2.30pm. im okay with part A,B,C but not D!
part D is about write an essay but it a must to write out at least 600 words!!!!! thats killing me alive! actually i didnt read proper for the structure and what i thought was write an essay and less than 600 words only haha... alright, i dont care it...

No comments: