Sunday, June 8, 2008

condolences

was playing online game till very late at night (4.30am). when i woke up and wanted to know what time it was, there were so many sms-es and calls from my friends.i thought they find me for breakfast or else, unfortunately this is a bad news. i read sms from my friend and told me that a friend of mine have died of unknown disease. oh my god...my friend, fong fong has been in relationship with him for 4-5 years and of course she will be the saddest one...i feel so bad for her and ah Lau =(.my friends and i feel so sorry cuz we cant do anything beside seeing her cried.as a 'chi mui' of her,i've called and comfort her but she still crying over the phone =(. life is so weak... appreciate every second you spend with someone you love the most.

the funeral will be held on wednesday...

=((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg ahyen!!! i know who u are talking about. i din read ur blog for a long time edy....this is a farking shock news. sorry bout that...haih...god bless