Saturday, June 7, 2008

~full~

swimming again and happy spending my precious time with my beloved ones...=) . now i can hold my breath ever more longer =) ...i heard my friends said a buffet steamboat at sunway area is famous about chicken wings, so i decided to have a try. they open at 5p.m sharp, before opening there were 3 or 4 families have been waiting for the buffet open. wow~ luckily we've been there at 4.50pm. my main reason went there for grabbed chicken wings as much as i could! i want to tasted how delicious are them...when chicken wings were served while its hot then i quickly rushed there while holding empty plate, finally i've grabbed 8 or 9 pieces or more than that number hehe...


although it looks so weird but the taste is not bad as you think

when i want to leave my table, i realised that my tummy grew even more bigger like i pregnant for 4 months =S. i look at outside, wowwww~ so many people standing outside for waiting their turn to eat.


after 7pm will be crowded like bitch haha

just RM18.80 per person with 5% government tax

you can book without queue for so long...

32A-1, jalan pjs 8/6, menteri plaza, bandar sunway,46150 petaling jaya, selangor darul ehsan.

03-56375825 and 016-2086678 (mrs. susie teh)

No comments: