Wednesday, June 18, 2008

life is suck

it has been long time since my last updated my blog.
i've changed all the colors because i want to make it more fresher once i view my blog.
ASSIGNMENTS AIN'T FINISH!!
i dont ever know that year 1 is freaking busy like hell.
i am so tired..........
really tired =(............

to be honest i dont really like to co-operate with my group members now as they are like to fooling around and start to do the assignment at very last minute. i prefer to join the other group who are willing to guide and lead me to the goal but i dont want to be selfish to leave my best friend and stuck at there so ended up i gave up my evil plan....

im broke.......
what date is today? well today is 18th.... i have finished all my pocket money for this month.
i have no idea what i have spent for. i've asked a lil' $$ from mummy then she told me 'wah, since when you have became overspend ah?' i was speechless and felt abit shame toward her =P .

km knows my situation well now =)
i dont feel like want to express to anyone face to face except my close friends...
close friends will always be there for me!
even my dear also does nothing to me.

cindy knows i am very stress due of my assignments and incoming midterm test
so she sent me a poem 'something like encouragement'

my life is in you
lord my life is in you
lord my hope is in you
only you


thanks cindy =)
you're the one who supports me at my back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i support ur backside as well mah.=)
dont worry,june is the month of overspent. everyone do. when july comes. everything gonna be fine. left 9 days to survive jeh.