Friday, June 20, 2008

stewardess

today i met ah lai and yam cha at o-town...
he suddenly told me that its time to end my relationship with him...
i was shocked at the beginning as i never thought he would said these few words to me...
but it was reasonable to me as we will not have a better future....confirm.
for now, studies put at my first place in my pyramid list second is family and third is money and forth is love. i know im being selfish to give up on my relationship but i have to think more carefully before everything turns worst, right?

my mummy knew a friend who is head of stewardess....
she convinced me to have a try for an interview (the percentage must be higher thru the closer relationship hehe...)

my parents are gossiping about stewardess right now...
my parents are not objecting me but haih........ dont know lar, let it goes by natural.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

stewardess can broaden ur circle le....kenal mat saleh...kenal rich kai yeh/kaima...wahahhaha!!!

Anonymous said...

ei,..where r the fren place in ur pyramid ar..hahahah!! ei..yen i consider to be stewardess before..but i csnt swim!! hahahahahah

Stephy said...

no need learn to swim lar...if got accident then we cabut lar wahhahhaha.....!