Sunday, June 29, 2008

fucking maniac!

i'll remember this fellow for the rest of my life!
my class ended at 12pm sharp then my friends and i want to have some tea or lunch at the nearest restaurant from my college. i told them wait me at the restaurant as i want to put my heavy file in my car and no need to accompany me but on that day i have parked my car behind the restaurant which is a dangerous place for a girl to walk alone but i dont care much and just walked alone and suddenly an old man 'doing' something weird beside the car (not my car) so i was wonder and seen him once again....what i have saw is the maniac had showed his privated part to me and his d**k pointed at me!!!!! what the fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yerrrrrrrrrr.....

so i took his pic while fleed from him!



dont ever try to ask me 'why you took his pic??'

i have no idea actually, i just want to show to my mom only hehe.... =P

will not park at there anymore!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yewww!!! this kind of useless farking idiot pervert rubbish that live in this world!! SOH L*N!! u shud tell him: wah, so small ar?u shud consider to do plastic surgery!!SHOUT IT LOUD ENUF TO LET ALL the pass by ppl can hear

Anonymous said...

this kind of fucking pervert....send this photo to balai...cibai..summore wear shade...ask him yak si la!!! Blackmail him-''ur photo will be in balai soon!!! short dick ahpek!!!''