Thursday, June 12, 2008

i am sorry

'he' can be consider as one of my close friends in college nowadays. i knew 'him' since the first semester when i was doing in my pre-u. i treat 'him' like my buddy (heng dai) because my attitude and behaviour mostly like a guy haha. so, maybe i treat 'him' too good by sent him to home, willing to be there when 'he' was down and listening to 'his' problems sometimes. yesterday he brought me to drank sakea which is an alcohol beverage. i dare not to tried as i need to went somewhere else later on, after drinking a whole can of sakae, he started to be drunk afterward haha. i realised that he's kinda person will tell everything when he is in drunk condition. he told me everything included himself and his best friend's private social life as well. so damn hardcore right? haha.... alright, when he woke up at night....he confessed his feeling to me all of a sudden. oh shit! i dont even know how to face with him for the next 3 years. just like today, a bunch of friends so active today and have been playing for badminton and basketball half day (i was extremely tired after woke up from nap) i didnt talk much with him today since the incident happened.

No comments: