Saturday, May 17, 2008

happy outing with someone today *wink*

i was late to midvalley and my friend has been waiting for me so long, sorry ban...
luckily i manage to reached there before the movie get started which is Narnia at 2.30pm.
the movie is about war, war, war and war...hhahhaaha....no comment on this movie as i dont seen the previous one...
this movie took us about 2 hours something, tired....
and then we headed to sushi king and have some tea while chit-chat....
time goes fast...its already 8pm something....maybe i was being with him as both of us also dumbo and laughed together happily compared with my beloved dear.i got abit stress and tired of seeing him actually, he expected me to know everthing well...dear, im just 19 years old and you're 24. of course you experience so many things before me, and sometimes complaint to me and said me CHILDISH. fuck him la....i can be consider as mature among my friends.if you still unsatisfied with my manners, f**k me lar then! (dear,sorry la i actually want to expressed my feeling behind you hhahahha! no fuck me no fuck me =P)
we are so lucky today cuz we had ate 8 plates of sushi and just cost us RM12.++, its CHEAP! why??

3 purple,2 pink and 1 blue plates and including 2 cup of tea

cuz the waitress over there missed out to count 3 more plates.... hehe

No comments: