Wednesday, May 14, 2008

SMKPI's provided us good services and those staffs are the best ever!

i went to my secondary school for doing hell thing this morning (i need a head of school to satisfy my documents) i knew everything was not going smoothly this morning,so, i decided to wake up early and consulted Puan ZAKIAH. when i reached there at 8.45am, clerk told me that she was not around until 10.20am. so, i forced myself to skipped the first class and had breakfast alone today. while drinking tea and reading newspaper its actually kill my time.alright after that, everything was settled by her and some certain documents she says that 'ini tak yah sign and cop' i totally trust her. when i want to summited up my document, they all rejected cuz pengetua has to sign and cop EVERY SINGLE PAGE....what to do then?? i have to returned my secondary school again and again =S and consulted her again BUT....one of clerk once again told me that...

me : pengetua ade?
f**king cleark : takde! sudah balik...!
me : besok pukul brape dia datang?
f**king clerk : takde! takde! *waving his bloody hand*
me : huh? knape?? blurred and stood at there
f**king clerk : cuti selama seminggu
me : huh??? ada penolong kanan atau kiri?? (hahhahha!)
f**king clerk : mesyuarat! *waving his pig hand again*

it seems like he dont wants to entertain me (he never though of without chinese ppl they are already chiak sai~! hahhaha

the phrase on my mind was 'sei lo,i in trouble this time because tomorrow is the last day and the person chiak sai definately is me'

i talked to him nicely again and asked him 'how?'
then he took my documents and cop it and signed by mr.Nordin (who is penolong KANAN)

i have no answer to myself, why he refused to help me and insisted to 'shu' me away.
do i look yeong sui today? or i dressed very casual without exposed my nipple to him,so he was unhappy and mad at me? hahhhaha....

the clerk is a si misai and wear in blue uniform
i think the only one male clerk in the office....its easy to recognize!

No comments: