Tuesday, May 6, 2008

sweat

i went to my secondary school for taking pmr and spm certificates...after that i saw my teacher who was teaching me bahasa melayu in form 5 ( but i've forgotten her name) she's starring at me awhile before i realised it then she approached to me and i said........

me : cikgu masih ingat saye tak?
cikgu : ingat~ dulu gemuk sekarang dah jadi jelita
me : hahaa ----> forced myself to laugh...SWEAT!
me : apa khabar,cikgu?
cikgu : khabar baik... buat ape kat sini?
me : ambik sijil
cikgu : ohh gitu ( then she took my certificates and see it i felt very paiseh eeh..)
cikgu : blajar tau kerje?
me : mmm...blajar la
cikgu : ambik course ape?
me : mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....FINANCE&ACCOUNT (im taking masscom actually but dont know why my mind would suddenly pops out finance and account hahhaa...)
cikgu : bagus la gitu
me : yaya (sweat)
cikgu : ohh, sudah bawak kereta la?
me : yaya (sweat and fast fast drove off)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cikgu yg gemuk: ingat~ dulu gemuk sekarang dah jadi jelita

jelita:HA!HA!

Anonymous said...

hahah!!sui yen..write more posts!!