Tuesday, May 13, 2008

hope popo gets well soon

my mummy has called me up and told me that popo was rushing to hospital for emergency help this morning =(. i was totally blank and felt worried of her.
the sad thing was my mummy and 6th aunty visited popo only and the rest of 8 aunties and uncles buat bodoh and dont even give us a call. my popo's can be considered as an 'olden-minded generation' , why i said so? she's got a huge land in ampang but she transfered name to her son but not daughter. luckily my mom and and other aunties didnt complaint anything as they knew it from earlier.before changing the owner of the land to her 3 spoil-brats, they used to be good and treat her nicely after transfered it, they were like does not exist in the world. they taught me that 'everything is fake' and everything you see thru your eyes its not 100% real.
it makes me like dont believe people easily anymore.

i visited her at taman mewah hospital and went in emergency ward. the moment i saw her, i really really really really really really want to cry =(
she's weak and has lose her weight since the sickness torturing her =(
i think my popo wont be here longer (im not cursing her! but i just dont want to see suffering by sickness) she never has a happiness life since from young to become old. the most she sayang is 3 spoil-brats but instead they had betrayed my popo...

my popo has checked out at night......nobody fetches her back except my mom and dad... haihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........


WHAT ARE SONS FOR??????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dose old generation ppl,we cant get wat they dey r thinking geh la.All u can do now...is obedient to her la...treat her well...take care her....b4 avthing bcum too late. Appreciate the moment with ur popo.
Bless ur popo....=)

Anonymous said...

yen,i hope u'll be fine soon,cause the ah yen i know is a hoi sham gor! and about ur popo,what i wan to say is luckily she has a daughter like ur mum. MAY god bless her.

Anonymous said...

thanks for your supportive of me =)
my mom and i will treat her well before everything turns to late,right?

thank you....


from madonna