Sunday, May 18, 2008

my birthday is coming soon, so my Dar's planning to celebrate my birthday for twice...and there are the pictures that everyone is waiting for hehe...

went to his condominium for resting after having breakfast.Reached to his condo and lying in the sofa =) and he said want to give me something special in the room and figure out myself.i saw a banquet of pink roses! so surprised!!







different angle of view (enjoy it)






=)




my converse bag!

heading to times square for parking which is rm10 for whole day. we walking around in the times square and saw many weird people the way they are dressing up.nowadays, times square is covered by the lala. i wonder how foreigners will think about this 'trash'? i know my words are too over but im so sorry about it.im sure that wearing casual such as t-shirt and jeans are more comfortable compared with them.
next, had lunch at tempayaki.after that, went to pavillion and star hill...owwwwwwhhh, tired and sweat alot... actually he wanted to give me for the second surprises. he purposely brought me to star hill and having dinner at jogoya! i felt uneasy while i was in star hill as there too high class compared with pavillion. i prefer pavillion more =)


waiting till 5pm for dinner

as if he wants to give me a memorable moment, he shouldnt bring me eat breakfast and lunch....end up i forced myself to eat more like a bitch....


i'm an oyster bitch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahhah!!! suiyen....ur yong so miang n lam.....seem like someone reli in the state of bliss~~~~~