Saturday, May 10, 2008

to be continua....

when i want to step out from my house and took my car key no longer after that my mummy told me that she wanted to used the car later on, i was shocked and asked her whether can change it on others day or tomorrow. i have promised my dear to fetch him from condo to midvalley to take his car in the midvalley's parking lot. what to do then? i'll be my drebar for my mummy, aunty and grandmom. fetching aunty first then to my grandmom's house (from taman tasik to ampang). when i reached to grandmom's house, my popo was sick caused of high colesterol =(. she didnt take medicines on time because there is nobody to take care of her =(. my popo living with a son,his daughter-in-law and 3 grandchilds....i dont know what the hell is going wrong to my uncle. he didnt even take good care of my popo and he is an unemployed. so i have no idea what he doing at home. 3 grandchilds are sucks as well, haihhhhhhhhh.... i can see that my popo's unhappy with her life now =(. oh yeah,i got a very bad image toward her daughter-in-law. i hate her because she had cheated all my popo's money,jewellery and borrowed money from Along. haihhhh, mummy tried to convinced popo to stay with us but she refused as she worried about 3 budak sial. =( when i saw her in this situation, i do got pity her and want to treat her even more better =( =( =( =( =( =( headache to see her like this =( =( =(

No comments: